Weir SPM Flow Line Safety Clamps quickly and
easily attach to components in a flow line to provide a safer
environment in case of rupture or disengagement of the flow line
while under pressure. This system is not recommended for use under
energized fluid conditions. Consult Weir SPM on the Flow Line
Safety Restraint System for energized fluid applications.
Click an image to enlarge
• Quick-release pin secures safety cable and reduces installation
• Stainless steel frame construction.
• Lightweight, ribbed design.
• Long lasting, replaceable urethane inserts.
• Available for 2", 3" and 4" piping; 2" and 3" swivels.
• Designed for fast field installation.
Clamp Rating: 4-Ton Safe Working Load (S.W.L.)
Safety Cable Rating: 4-Ton Safe Working Load (S.W.L.)
Material certifications provided with all safety clamps.