Weir SPM Butterfly Valves are manufactured with features that
make them the most up-to-date products of their kind in today's
market. The valve's specially designed disc allows for a noticeably
smoother media flow, reducing or eliminating the turbulence
commonly found in other valves. Another superior design feature is
the split stem, which allows the disc to automatically center in
the media flow path, thus assuming an even seal around the disc. A
one-piece phenolic back-up ring allows internal pressure to anchor
the seat within the valve body and prevents seat walking. Various
seat and disk materials are available.
Click an image to enlarge
Weir SPM's Butterfly Valves provide a reliable flow control gate
in the suction or low-pressure side of various applications.
Available in sizes ranging from 3 inches to 12 inches.
• Available in Sizes Ranging from 3 Inches to 12 Inches.
• Special Bolt Pattern - Adapts to Most Actuator Brands
• Grease Fitting - Easy to Lubricate, Smoother Opening and Closing,
and Extended Valve Life
• Square Drive - Eliminates Disc Misalignment Possibilities During
• Seat with Phenolic Backup - Bonded One-Piece
• Lock Pin - Added Safety
• Ribbed Handle - Added Comfort
• Bronze Bushing - Turn Easier, Improved Wear
• Ductile Iron Body - Superior Metallurgical Properties, Less